Power fail

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Power fail

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Phill Phill 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of denis
    denis
    Participant

Hi everybody. sometimes my SQ6 don’t want to start, the blue lights flash and then nothing. I turn it off and on again and it works. it’s like this before the update 1.41…

Any ideas?
    Thanks

Profile photo of Phill
    Phill
    Participant

I’ve had really slow boot issues after I leave it a couple of days… it just take for ever to boot up after that, if it’s out every day fine but otherwise mine can take 90sec to even get to the blue light run, if it doesn’t want to boot then I turn off n on and it’s straight up and running again…
    I’ve also had all the lights flash on n off several times at boot…
    Desk seams rock solid once it’s up n running tho..

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Both,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your SQ’s.

Please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com and we will look into why this is happening.

Thanks
    Alex

Profile photo of Phill
    Phill
    Participant

Hi Alex,
    I did however having to try return through distribution failed somewhat and it was never sorted out.. their communication skills were far from primary school level, considering the size of them..
    Not an A&H issue, however just a poor agent service… mines out of warranty now even though the ticket was raised while in warranty..

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Phill,

Please do start a ticket with us about this and I will take a look into this for you.

Thanks
    Alex

Profile photo of Phill
    Phill
    Participant

I have/had tickets/RMAs – Sent a PM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.