Power down sequence via external control. TCP IP?

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Power down sequence via external control. TCP IP?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Seth Seth 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Seth
    Seth
    Participant

Does anyone know if it is possible to send a command (MIDI/TCP IP) from an AMH64 to an Avantis or SQ5 to have them engage their power down sequences?

I’m building a system and planning to use an AHM as an all around system controller. Using it for sequencing power up/power down, turning on and off screens, giving different custom system configuration and presets loaded on start up. FOH will be an Avantis and LiveStream will be using a SQ5 for the time being. I would love any insight people may have on this.

-Seth Wiese

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

I’ve seen this question asked in other forums posts and as far as I can tell, you can’t. I think you can do some additional automations via the GPIO pins, but I don’t think power up and shutdown is supported there either.

http://www.allen-heath.com/media/AP11156-USER-GUIDE-GPIO_3.pdf

Profile photo of Seth
    Seth
    Participant

Bummer.

Thanks for the info on the GPIO, I have been looking into that for other uses.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.