Possible Bug?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Possible Bug?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lee7 Lee7 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

On several occasions I have come across what I think could be a possible bug in the system.

I have the QU-16 and have set up one of the softkey’s to act as a mute for the FX, however, most of my adjustments take place via the iPad that I have fixed on to my mic stand. As always, from booting up the desk all channels including FX are muted, if I try and unmute via the iPad the softkey is still illuminated red to say it is muted. Other channels that I unmute from the iPad mirror on to the QU-16.

And even though I have pressed the mute button on the iPad to activate the FX it still is muted on the desk as there is no reverb coming through FOH when a voice is spoken, I have to manually press the softkey on the desk for the FX to be active. If I then continue to mute the FX via the iPad in between songs this works flawlessly, as does everything else I do via the iPad. But not if the FX are muted on the desk.

Anyone else come across this?

I will set the desk up this week just to clarify what I have posted and possibly take some video footage of it.

Regards
    Lee

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.