dLive S7000. Possibility of overwriting recall safe features from the surface

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive S7000. Possibility of overwriting recall safe features from the surface

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Buzz Lightyear Buzz Lightyear 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Buzz Lightyear
    Buzz Lightyear
    Participant

I have been thinking about the possibility of overwriting “recall safe” features from the surface. I understand what reacll safe is and why it’s There. Some of the events we do are literally back to back and desk still warm when we are setting up the next ine, although safe features are very handy. I think it would be handy if these could be overwriten or reset to factory settings at surface level.
    Does anyone else think this? Or am I just being lazy?

Profile photo of Ben A&H
    Ben A&H

@buzzlightyear

Are you talking about Recall Filters or Global Safes?

If you’re asking for a quick way to remove Recall Filters from a scene (or range of scenes) then you could always use the new “Copy Filter To” function in the Scene Manager to copy a “blank” recall filter to one or more scenes. You could even have a scene stored with no Recall Filters activated to use solely as a “donor” for these situations.

Ben

Profile photo of Buzz Lightyear
    Buzz Lightyear
    Participant

It’s the global safes I should have said. I should have some time today to have a play with the recall filters and update the firmware (I hope).
    Thanks Ben

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.