Possibility for a stage box version of SQ5 like the QUsb

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Possibility for a stage box version of SQ5 like the QUsb

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hugh Hugh 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hugh
    Hugh
    Participant

For my live performance work, when using my Digigrid/Waves LV1 processing, the server fan, when in close proximity of the ultra sensitive tube mics we use, made so much noise I had to rack it separately and use a 100ft cat6 cable to move it back stage. I am intrigued by the possibility to move up to world class processing with the very portable SQ: however the fan noise is very problematic. My QUsb stage box is never placed close enough to the mics to create a problem but the SQ would be. This may be a deal breaker for my needs: is there any chance a stagebox version of the SQ (similar to the QUsb) could be on the horizon. I am aware the remote control app. would need to be vastly up-graded however this should not be all that difficult to design: given the fact that the QUsb has a flawless I-Pad app. Some of us do not need knobs and faders!
    Hugh

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.