Please… slow down director control response?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Please… slow down director control response?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of letmefix letmefix 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Using dLive Director 1.63 on a Microsoft Surface Pro… trying to make any minute adjustments is nearly impossible, and I’m a guy who has mixed on surfaces (iPads, MS, Samsung) for the past 3 years… I love using the tablet, but making a subtle change is downright dangerous with dLive Director 1.63.

Changing the mouse pointer speed on the surface doesn’t change how Director responds.

Please try to use a Surface tablet and then make a 1db adjustment to gain or trim knobs… or, try to advance one channel in the Surface Audio Naming section… it’s impossible.

We were at a live gig this weekend, and I wanted to adjust the PEQ on a channel – needed to shift the frequency from 215Hz to 180Hz… impossible. The filter was all over the place.

Please. Fix. This.

Profile photo of letmefix
    letmefix
    Participant

For the same reason I can only patch I/O’s in I/O page, on the matrix, not in the processing/preamp section.
    Director is a great tool, it has so much room to improve.
    Layer selection buttons don’t need to be that small for the sake of mimicking a real surface. Make them a bigger and occupy the entire spot. I’m on a Dell XPS 18 and still not usable on 18″ screen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.