Please fix! No PFL-Listening during AMM-Mode (Follow Fader)

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Please fix! No PFL-Listening during AMM-Mode (Follow Fader)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of doctor_sound doctor_sound 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of doctor_sound
    doctor_sound
    Participant

Hi,

during AMM-Operation (in follow Fader-Mode) I have no chance to use the PFL-Function for the AMM-Channels.

Please A&H, change this asap! For corporate events and TV-Shows I have to use both, AMM in postfadermode AND PFL-Funktion for the designated channels.

Cheers
    Florian

Profile photo of martijn
    martijn
    Participant

Hi Doctor Sound,

This is intentionally as you want to PFL the result of the AMM.

If you need a listing point before the AMM try to use the “Listen” function to listen (post Comp/Post delay) before the AMM.

Hope this helps

doctor_sound
    Participant

that’s not acceptable for me.
    I have to pre listen to my channels in PFL mode during AMM operated TV-Liveshows.
    I hope A&H can fix this problem asap.

cheers

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Can’t you duplicate the AMM channels and route them nowhere? Then you can PFL those.

doctor_sound
    Participant

that’s possible but not comfortable. It’s a failure in the programming of the console. I can accept this for low class desks but not for the flagship series. If you work on CL5 or ssl live it’s absolutely normal to prelisten the automix channels.
    And of course it’s important for the workflow.
    it’s not a feature, it’s a bug 🙂

cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.