playback through USB to computer

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting playback through USB to computer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of topdj
    topdj
    Participant

playback through USB to computer I have everything set right and I only hear channel 1 and 2 when listing to mutlitrack I can hear the other tracks on my headphones on the mixer streaming the music from the Q drive dont know what Im doing wrong, works fine if I playback through PA system, kinda pissed Im missing something

Profile photo of topdj
    topdj
    Participant

under output patch I set channel 1 and 2 to LR-L LR-R and I got sound on the computer stereo , why does just channel 1 and 2 only send to a 2 channel sound card? I was hoping 17 and 18 would send the mixed product to the computer.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

What software are you running?

Profile photo of topdj
    topdj
    Participant

just the driver, I was running no software, I just wanted to have the main stereo mix from the board come to my computer where I can capture if I wanted. I had a 16 track recording that I wanted to mix it on the QU16 then save the mix

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Where is the 16 Track recording?
    How are playing it to the QU16?
    What are the USB output settings on the QU16?
    What are you using to capture? – the driver doesn’t do any capture, you need some software to use it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.