‘Pinning’ the name of your chosen mix

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions ‘Pinning’ the name of your chosen mix

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bracumba Bracumba 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bracumba
    Bracumba
    Participant

In the processing and or Routing 8 channel overview screen it would be nice to be able to ‘pin’ or ‘lock’ the chosen mix strip to the right of the screen. There is a price to be paid: There will only be room for seven channels to the left of it, to scroll.
    But you always see the name of your chosen mix in the screen. No more ugly tapes with written labels atached to the SQ to identify your mixes nescerary.
    Make this an option in the setup page under Surface Prefs e.g. May also help against the mistake that you accidently change a fader while not in LR Mix Select.

Bracumba
    Participant

I would like to edit this post. No idea how you do that 😕

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

There’s only a certain amount of time (I think 10 mins) to edit a post. Things can become very confusing if old posts which you think you read, or have replied to get altered! I suspect a Mod has greater power, should there be something very wrong.

Best option is probably to copy it, do the edit, then post again.

Bracumba
    Participant

Ah! Thank you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.