Ping-Pong Delay

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Ping-Pong Delay

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of D.J. D.J. 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of D.J.
    D.J.
    Participant

I can’t believe I have to ask for this; it was a preset within my old Qu-32. If it is there and I just haven’t found it yet, please let me know where and how. Otherwise, PLEASE add this basic effect preset to the next firmware update. Thanks!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

it’s just a setting in the Delay FX
    so it does not need a feature request

Profile photo of Baylink
    Baylink
    Participant

“Please let me know where and how”.

Profile photo of D.J.
    D.J.
    Participant

I can remove this request. Baylink–What I discovered with Keith’s help is that you can achieve this effect by using the Stereo Wide Delay, but placing it on a stereo FX return. Make sure it is unlinked and set one side at half the rate of the other. Tweak the settings and modify the tempo until you get the effect you are looking for. My mistake was trying to use it as an insert on a mono vocal channel (which doesn’t allow the return signal to “bounce” between left and right). Once I placed it into one of the first four FX slots and placed it on a stereo FX return, it worked as I wanted it to. Rookie mistake, but all is well now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.