Pin specific read only scene to users

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Pin specific read only scene to users

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Søren Steinmetz Søren Steinmetz 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Søren Steinmetz
    Søren Steinmetz
    Participant

Not sure if this is possible, but here goes:

A client of mine has asked, if it is possible to have a specific scene available as read only, for all users on the console.
    (except naturally the admin and super users)

They are a small church with 5 or 6 different users on the console, and only two of these are what you could call average as the rest are beginners and not very tech savy.

The console right now has been setup with:
    Admin having all rights (and pw protected)
    User 1 having all rights as he is the one calling me when ever they have a problem (he is my onsite sub-admin)
    He has scenes 11-20
    User 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all more locked down, and are placed on scenes 21-30, 31-40 etc.

We have a default setup of the console placed at scene 2 (scene 1 is my spare default, just in case)

For now I have copied scene 2 into the 11, 21, 31…….
    but are there any way I can make those scenes automatically load my scene 2 as a read only?

They ask, as that would make it easier for the less experienced users to simply reload that scene, if/when they get their own messed up too much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.