pfl/afl bounce back

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions pfl/afl bounce back

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bill in TN
    Bill in TN
    Participant

Maybe there is a way to do this already but I don’t find it… It works this way with mains I think but that’s not that important to me.

I would really like a way to have priority levels or bounce back on pfl/afl so that if for example I am in a subgroup then pfl a channel within the group that as soon as I cancel that it goes right back to the subgroup I was in without needing to select it again. I find myself doing that manually all the time. I’ll listen to a group and jump through some of the channels within the group and go right back to see if the group now sounds like what I was after.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

input PFL overrides mix AFL and switches back to the mix afl after deactivating the input PFL

Profile photo of Bill in TN
    Bill in TN
    Participant

You suggest I’m missing it but I know that works with a mix selected, but I don’t think that functions with a subgroup selected, maybe it does with DCA’s ?. We we still like to use subgroups and if the hierarchy was mix – subgroup/DCA – channel and it would bounce back upstream I would like that a lot. Am I missing something ?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

mix or subgroup behave the same…
    source (input) PFL overrides all mix AFL

at least that’s what I remember… will try later to confirm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.