Personal monitor Avantis

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Personal monitor Avantis

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of xav2 xav2 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xav2
    xav2
    Participant

Hello

It is me ,or there is no App available like the SQ4y for SQ mixer for Avantis only on Ipad not on the phone ??

Thanks

Profile photo of jyradelix
    jyradelix
    Participant

You are correct. There is no dedicated monitor mix app for phones (Android or iOS). However, you do at least two options, depending on what you want:

• Create a custom layout in CustomControl. Once you’ve done that can have your users connect via the iOS or Android application. I’ve done this and it’s worked well. It did take some time to complete, but the band loved it.
    • Mixing Station now supports the Avantis mixer, so that’s an option with a cost

It would be nice to have a dedicated IEM/monitor app, but none of the other pro-level mixers (dLive or iLive) had them. And, if I remember correctly, other manufacturers like DiGiCo don’t have them either. I kinda get the idea that when you’re at the Avantis/dLive and higher level, there’s an assumption of a monitor engineer/monitor board present.

Profile photo of xav2
    xav2
    Participant

Thanks a lot i will try .
    We should have one, Avantis target are theater and church medium size there is no monitor guy .
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.