Peak Limiter76 Compressor Limiter in fx slot

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Peak Limiter76 Compressor Limiter in fx slot

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mfk0815 Mfk0815 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tony Sá
    Tony Sá
    Participant

Hello
    I have an SQ-5 that I use in my home studio. I bought an SQ-5 Peak Limiter76 Compressor Limiter and would like to mount it on one of the 8 stereo FX engines. Any possibility of being able to do this in the next update?
    Thanks for listening.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

no, this makes absolutly no sense

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

I think the idee is to use the compressor before the peq, this make sense in studio use.

Richard

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Maybe it would be helpful in such situations when you can change the procession order from Compressor after EQ to Compressor before the EQ. But I would also like to have all Channel Compressors in the FX Rack too. This would allow you to use two Compressors in one Channel. But then it would also be better to define the tap point of the insert more freely.
    Look at the X32 or, even more flexible, the WING as a blue print. Even if I am missing on the WING the compressors in the FX Rack.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.