PC Editor for SQ

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions PC Editor for SQ

This topic contains 24 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of illia-om illia-om 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of milduramark
    milduramark
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of AJ
    AJ
    Participant

Any update on the timeline for the offline editor? WAVES Card is rather worthless if you can’t load a console file along with your plugin channel strips.

Profile photo of JRoby
    JRoby
    Participant

This would be amazingly helpful since my monitor guy is running on an ipad right now. It would be much better to have him run it on a pc.

Profile photo of alli
    alli
    Participant

I think Keith wrote somewhere, that there will be an offline editor one day, and before that an iPad Editor solution! But no clue about the schedule…

Profile photo of Yann
    Yann
    Participant

+1

But also it would be great to have an online mode, to be able to have live meters on the computer screen or even to be able to run monitors on a laptop with the ability to assign keyboard keys to quick functions. 🙂

Profile photo of liffe
    liffe
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of lomtas
    lomtas
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of AJ
    AJ
    Participant

It’s 2019…. Still no offline editor. IMO the software should have been available when the console was released.

Profile photo of Ya-Neck
    Ya-Neck
    Participant

+1

This would be great. And also the ability to save show files on the computer directly instead of always having to use a USB.

Profile photo of illia-om
    illia-om
    Participant

+1
    Really need ability to control my SQ from Mac. It will be really good!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.