Pan to stereo group

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Pan to stereo group

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mscheck Mscheck 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mscheck
    Mscheck
    Participant

I have routed two inputs from a cd-player to one stereo group, this goes then to one stereo matrix. I want to pan one input to left and one to right and have that come out seperated at the output of the matrix. But the pan does not work, the inputs go to left and right of the group and the matrix no matter how the pan is set. Am I missing something here?

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

i’m not shure about the group, but i know how it works for stereo aux: you have to go to the routing tab by selecting SEL of a Stereo Aux and choose the registercard “routing” from processing screen. There you can set the PAN’s for this AUX… probably the same for the Matrix!?

Profile photo of Mscheck
    Mscheck
    Participant

Found it: i had no lr master configured. It was set to none. Then you can’t pan. After adding a lr-master( and not using it) i could pan.

It would be nice if somebody could confirm this behaveaour. I regard it as a bug that should be fixed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.