Pan settings on FOH vs Aux busses.

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Pan settings on FOH vs Aux busses.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sam Sam 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

Hello Experts

I am fairly new to using an expensive console like the dLive. I already looked at the reference guide and for some reason am getting lost so some guidance to my noob question will help, as I come from the analog mixer world.

Is the Pan setting for any input channel global i.e if I pan a channel to Hard-Left will it be that way for FOH (Mains) as well as any Auxes the channel is part of, OR can we set panning for channel separately for FOH (Mains) and Auxes ? i.e in this case the channel pans hard-Left for FOH (Mains) and if I want I could pan it Hard-Right for a specific Stereo Aux ? Is that functionality available ? or am I imagining too much ?

Profile photo of Runepune
    Runepune
    Participant

Yes, you can chose whether a stereo aux’ pan follows main pan, flips it L/R, or is independent.

Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

Thank you so much for the quick response, patience and help. Would you know where exactly I could find instructions on this ?

Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

Hunted it and found out. Its at ROUTING once I select that Aux and “Follow Main Pan”. Appreciate it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.