Outputs 11L and 12R not giving out audio

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Outputs 11L and 12R not giving out audio

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RYuDa1 RYuDa1 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RYuDa1
    RYuDa1
    Participant

Hi All,
    We just bought SQ6 but for a reason i can’t seem to figure out, the output 11L and 12R are not working. Am I getting something wrong or we need to return the mixer. Thanks

Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

But when you route the mains to other outputs, it works?

Profile photo of RYuDa1
    RYuDa1
    Participant

Yes… Every other output works perfectly except 11L and 12R

Profile photo of Swell
    Swell
    Participant

@ryuda1

I would double check a couple areas.

First, go to your input and check the Routing. Make sure then Main LR is “On” and not “Off”. I can imagine a scenario of your Auxes getting output when your input is either pre or post send and your Main LR not getting any output because your Main LR is “off” in the routing for that input.

Second, I’d double check the patch for both input and outputs.

Third, I’d save the scene, then copy to an external thumb drive. I’d suggest doing this before resetting the console to factory default. The. Reload the scene and see if that changes anything.

Fourth, if that doesn’t help, try opening a support ticket directly with A&H.

Good luck.

Profile photo of RYuDa1
    RYuDa1
    Participant

Ok I’ll do that and revert asap. Thanks

Jens-Droessler
    Participant

But did you actually assign other outputs to the main bus to try or did you just use aux busses which were already assigned to the outputs to check them?

Profile photo of RYuDa1
    RYuDa1
    Participant

Yes I did assign to 13 and 14 and it worked perfectly. Currently we are using 9 and 10 for mains while we use 23 and 14 for Matrix

Jens-Droessler
    Participant

Just making sure, you know. That’s really strange then. If unassigning 9 and 10 and instead of that assigning 11 and 12 does not work, it has to be a hardware problem…

Profile photo of RYuDa1
    RYuDa1
    Participant

I was also afraid it’s a hardware problem. If I can’t get it sorted, we might have to return it for a replacement

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.