Output for one mono reference monitor

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Output for one mono reference monitor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of xiim xiim 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xiim
    xiim
    Participant

Hi!
    I’ve been using the Qu-Pac “Alt Out” output for stereo monitoring for a few years, as I can control its volume directly from the front panel.
    Now I would also like to add one mono reference monitor but from which output and how can I get the summing of the master channel to mono?
    Thanks!

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Do you have a stage box with the QU Pac, you could assign one of those outputs to be L+R.
    You could use a post fade mono mix out with all the channel send levels set at the same level.

You could build a mono summing adapter like this and use it on a stereo output.
    https://www.ranecommercial.com/legacy/note109.html

Profile photo of xiim
    xiim
    Participant

I don’t have a stage box. Actually can I use mono outputs on the back of Qu-Pac for this? These are not used currently.
    Can I route master L & R being summed up into one mono output?

Yea, cable option is also one option. But I think it’s not the best option, because I can’t solder, I need then already finished product.
    Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.