Optional Automatic “Interstage” Scene for Mute Changes

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Optional Automatic “Interstage” Scene for Mute Changes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Dave 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

I’ve got a show with many scenes, but a fair number of them are only used for 1 or 2 seconds, just so I can unmute the mics for the upcoming scene before muting the mics in the outgoing scene.

It’s be great if there was a way to make these “transition” scenes automatically. Or maybe make it so that pressing the “Go” button triggers the unmutes and releasing the “Go” button triggers the mutes? Not sure which approach would be more useful.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

You can do this with embedded recall. Use your unmuting scene as the “main” one that you’ll recall manually, then embed the muting scene with whatever delay you want.

Chris

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Yes, but that requires me to know ahead of time how much overlap I want. Doesn’t solve the issue of someone getting some lines out of order during a transition, or saying something to someone in the crowd after their last song.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.