Option to have Key Assignments be in "Scene Safe" mode

Forums Forums ME Forums ME feature suggestions Option to have Key Assignments be in "Scene Safe" mode

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of glparke glparke 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

It would be great to have an option in the ME1 to have the unit have “Key Assignements” be in a
    Scene Safe mode. For example, I added audience mics to my setup. Even at a modest 4 ME-1 units x 6 presets per device, i have to plan en evening to put this in. If the key assignments stayed in tact no matter what the preset was that was recalled, it was save substantial time. All of what we do is 1 user per preset per position and the key assignments are the same.

Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

Is there any plans on this? For example we are changing one of our guitars from Mono to Stereo. Do you know how long it will take me to config These ME1’s for all presets? And I only have 4 of them. I dread the night I am going to have to go in a work on these things.

Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

Bump. Ability to have a switch to lock / unlock all key config’s thru any of the presets being recalled and only have the volume / pan be affected would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of Barryjam
    Barryjam
    Participant

Sorry to hijack thread, but at least it is a bump: What audience mics are you using?

Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

We have a pair of cheap cad mics. I forget the model but i think something along the line of the gxl1200? Thanks for the bump 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.