OneMix – iPad seems to occasionally reset??

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting OneMix – iPad seems to occasionally reset??

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ThatComplicatedMidiGuy ThatComplicatedMidiGuy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey folks!

So I have 4 ipads running OneMix for our wireless IEM. Each Taps a ST aux, and the sends to that aux. So far, it’s working quite well, with a strange exception: At least twice since May, one of my iPads, upon connecting to dLive, tells me I must log in as administrator to assign an aux…

So I log in as administrator, and sure enough: my layout has been completely blown out. Channels are in weird locations, and no aux assigned.

Here’s the interesting bit: nobody else has access to adjust those settings, so it seems that there is some sort of issue within the OneMix app itself, maybe a cache/memory thing?

Any thoughts on what might make that happen?

I should add: We’re still on Firmware 1.4, I’ve been waiting on updating to 1.5 until the community-reported scene manager bugs have been worked out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.