one track missing from recording

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting one track missing from recording

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Just realised that I commonly have one track muted at the start of recordings, ‘cos in one band the keyboard player also does a second guitar, and that amp has some hiss on it when not playing.

Not had an issue with that track not recording…

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Yep, I’ve just tested that too. In fact, I’ve tried to corrupt the recording in all possible manners but as long as the direct outs are set to post preamp and the follow mute and follow fader are off it keeps recording no matter what. Which still doesn’t explain why my basstrack was/is missing.

Is contacting A&H support the next logical step ?

Giga

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Yes, but I doubt you’ll get much luck unless you can characterise what went on.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Ok, so I did another gig with the Qu-SB last night and without changing anything to the recording setup it recorded 2 one hour sets of 11 tracks without any problem.
    I reported the problem to A&H and they seem to be baffled also. It’s said to be forwarded to the softwareteam so I hope I’ll hear back some time soon.

Giga

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.