One softkey for tapping multiple fx units

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions One softkey for tapping multiple fx units

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of eotsskleet eotsskleet 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pilotspike
    pilotspike
    Participant

I have had a few times where I was using multiple tap delays with different settings, within the same song, for different passages, moods, etc. I found that I had to tap multiple soft keys cause I can only assign one fx unit per softkey. It would be great to allow me to tap one soft key and assign it to multiple fx slots.

John

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Would be great if there is an option to synchonise “proportional” tap-speed in a FX-Unit with different time for L+R!

To explain:
    I set up in a single FX-Unit individual delay times for L+R! (For example L: 100ms and R:110ms)
    When now a song changes the tempo, i have to go to that FX-Unit and tap first the L-Channel to the specific tempo and the R-Channel individual to achieve for example: L:200ms and R: 220ms!

What i would like to have is the option to synchronise the second delaytime proportional to the first! (Like a PM5D for example can to it!)

Is anyone else missing this feature? –> then thumb up! ;D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.