One-Mix Crashes in Newer iOs

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting One-Mix Crashes in Newer iOs

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of narlisonlira narlisonlira 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

I had a gig yesterday with one of the bands I regularly work with; a “Live” internet streaming show. The band was all on In-Ears and several members have I-Pads with iLive One-Mix installed. They could get as far as the Log-On page, but after choosing a user name the app would crash. Their operating system is iOs 14.4.

I use an old I-Pad 1 with iOs 5.1.1 and mine works fine. Is there any chance of A&H updating iLive One-Mix for compatibility with newer iOs versions? I don’t want to loose the ability of musicians to control their own ear mixes.

-Mark

Mark Oakley
    Participant

So I heard back from A&H tech support (U.K.). They are aware of the problem, but are not sure if they can commit the resources to updating this “very old discontinued product”. A bit disappointing; I have about $35,000.00 invested in the iLive line (not including cases) and as much as I’d love to run out and buy a pair of dLives, it ain’t happening any time soon.

My solution is this: Apple I-Pad 1’s are available on ebay for $15-20.00 each, and won’t update the OS past iOS 5 or so. The cheapest option is to buy 4-5 pads for $100.00, load them up with One-Mix, and hand them out on gigs. This way I’ll know that they’re configured properly and hassle free.

I’m also wondering why A&H is still charging for One-Mix if it won’t work with current iOS’s?

-Mark

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

Forgetting heritage is something they do quick.

Products are great till end of sale.

Richard

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I’m also wondering why A&H is still charging for One-Mix if it won’t work with current iOS’s?

they don’t charge on it since 5 or 6 years already

Mark Oakley
    Participant

I think you’re referring to iLive “Mixpad” for the FOH mixer. Formerly $100.00, it has been free for the past 5-6 years. I’m referring to iLive “Onemix” for musicians to control their own In-ears. It’s still listed in the App store for 7.99 British pounds.

-Mark

Profile photo of narlisonlira
    narlisonlira
    Participant

true friend, I have the same problem. we made this high investment in the iLive t112. In the past, each one controlled their Assistant here through the Tweak Application, but Allen & Heath left something to be desired by not updating the applications.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.