Old and New

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Old and New

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Theatre with a GL3300 (I think) is renting a QU16 and AR2412 to have a 20 piece band in a rehearsal space over the road….

The Analogue desk is running the 20 channels of wireless mics, the QU is handling the band.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of DoctorG
    DoctorG
    Participant

Cool! No one can call you a neat freak!

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

To be fair – this is in the middle of setup.

It’s not my setup, I’m just hiring and supporting the desk – but this was just post the very first band call, and just as the cast came into the theatre for the first time…

For the previous few hours three of us had been doing various bits of setup and patching and labelling. I’ll take a photo when it’s a working area…

I quite liked the juxtaposition of the ‘mature’ GL series mixer with the QU – they are considering a desk upgrade at the moment, and I’m suggesting a QU32 and a QU24.
    The 32 for most things, but when the channel counts go mad add a cantilever shelf to hold a 24 as a second surface __/ – the 24 can then be used in rehearsal spaces etc. most of the time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.