Oh boy, am I blind? Setting the time on a S7000

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Oh boy, am I blind? Setting the time on a S7000

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brad Brad 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Toe-Knee
    Toe-Knee
    Participant

Could someone please share with me the giant secret to setting the time on a dlive S7000. Sorry for the stupidest question on the planet, but for the life of me I can not find the setting to adjust the time.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

Really?

Reply to the answers on your april fool day post first.

Toe-Knee
    Participant

Really, did I go against forum edict by not typing a response? Consisting I haven’t had a chance until now to come on and respond to anything. Maybe I have more questions. I did like the comments, sorry that wasn’t good enough for you. Nothing was an April fools joke. So carry on if you aren’t willing to help. I think I explained my situation on this amazing piece of equipment. Maybe you shouldn’t judge because you know how to do something. Sorry I don’t know all the correct buttons to push. If you’re not willing to help then keep your comments to yourself. Have an awesome evening. 😁

volounteer
    Participant

Sure seemed like an april fool joke.
    What makes you think dlive has a clock at all?
    That question seems like a follow on to 1 april.
    ilive has one for sure. but dlive?? Maybe, but I do not use dlive.

for ilive:
    << … you can reset the time from the Touchscreen Utilty page by pressing setup in the date and time page. When you change the time from the touchscreen the system will reboot, after the system has rebooted all clocks should be synced together again.

It is good prectice to keep Mixrack, Surface & Touchscreen time in sync. This is so the time displayed in the event logs for mixrack, surface & touchscreen remain in sync, this helps A&H support when trying to resolve issues…

Best Regards
    Sam A&H >>

Toe-Knee
    Participant

Thank you. I will check it when I’m up there again on Thursday. Sorry for the stupid ass questions. I just don’t yet to spend a whole lot of time on the board. But when I do the stupid clock is off by about 43 minutes and it drives me nuts. Absolutely no one in our church knows anything about this thing. So I am doing the research that I can. Please bare with me for a little bit. I have read quit a few of the forum pages about questions that I have. With much success. But I could not find this simple setting even when searching for it specifically. And I didn’t mean to come like a dick in my last comment. Thank you! 😁

volounteer
    Participant

There are no stupid questions if they are real and serious.
    Your bigger problems may be audio and acoustics not operating the dlive.
    Setting it up is a totally different problem area:)

Again, what makes you think you can set the clock?
    That should point you to where to find out how to do it.

You need to scan and be aware of the contents in these at a minimum:

dLive S7000

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/dLive-Surface-Getting-Started-Guide-AP9899-Issue-3.pdf

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/Understanding-Multi-Surface-ISS1.pdf

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/dLive-Firmware-Reference-Guide-V1.8.pdf

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/S7000-Datasheet-2.pdf

There may be videos too if you dont like reading, and admittedly AH documents are TERSE.
    If so, then google is your friend.

You really need to scan the docs to get an idea of where your questions are answered.
    Definitely look at the block diagram and the signal flow diagrams as well as check out the screens and what they do.

Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

Apologies for assuming the April Fools post on your previous topic…

the clock settings on the DLive are in the Utility tab of the Utility button home screen. When you do reset the clock however just beware that it is notorious for not keeping time. it will likely lose quite a few minutes each week, so I would not plan on relying on it for anything critical if I were you. seeing the clock 43 mins off will be a common occurrence unfortunately…

All the best

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.