Offtopic: Meet Soundengineers who work with A&H Live-Mixer all around the World

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Offtopic: Meet Soundengineers who work with A&H Live-Mixer all around the World

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Hey there! I’m a soundengineer from Switzerland and exploring the World on a Trip Around it during 1-2years! I really would like to share my experience with other Soundengineers all around the world and catch up how their workflow is like especially in combination with A&H Live-Mixing consoles! I’ve been using GL, ZED, MixWiz, iLive, GLD and Qu Mixers sinces my whole life and i really love them!
    So if someone is interestet in meeting me and talking about sound-experience while drinking a coffee or a beer then please let me know! You can contact me through private message here in the forum or check out where I am on my blog on http://www.muenger.powerchord.ch

Sorry for this offtopic in the GLD Forum – but i don’t really see another place to post it – and this forum is about sharing experience from user to user! 😉

Kind regards
    Simon

Actually I’m in China and will go to Japan mid November. Where next – I don’t know! Maybe if someone of you write me a message i will come to your country!?
    Cheers!

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Simon, good luck with your world trip, sounds adventurous. The Rental Network on this site might give you some contacts of A&H owners / rental companies from China, Japan etc. as a starting point. And if you ever make it to Cornwall drop in at A&H!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.