Odd tone on several channels T112/IDR48

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Odd tone on several channels T112/IDR48

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Geep Geep 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Geep
    Geep
    Participant

Last night, I brought up my system for a performance, and once the connections were established, several channels had a strange high frequency tone. I downed and rebooted the system several times and finally replaced the CAT5 run with a fresh one and the problem disappeared. Hoping it won’t return tonight, as part of the CAT5 run cannot be replaced — I used a second run that is in conduit between the house and stage rather than the primary — has anyone had this happen and found a solution? As noted in another post, I attempted to connect my MacBook Pro via wifi to use the editor and once connected it suddenly disconnected stating that the link between the surface and the mixrack had stopped. So I suspect a faulty piece of CAT5 but would like to hear if others have experienced such a problem. Thanks!

Geep
    HH Audio
    Lynchburg VA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.