No Network connetion.

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions No Network connetion.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of I am
    I am
    Participant

I have a Linksys E2500 hooked up to my DBXPA2 and it sends ip address fine. QU24 sees nothing. Any ideas? I have DHCP enabled.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Should work on both. Make sure ip addresses are different. Restart console. Make sure ethernet cables are good and straight thru cables.

Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

It’s unlikely but if the E2500 isn’t configured to provide more than one address, that would cause this behavior. A clue would be to plug in the mixer only to see if it gets an address.

Have you tried different cables?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

You might need to release the dhcp lease from another device first.

I had an issue yesterday – then I realised I’d reconfigured the wrong access point… oops

Also worth trying entering an address manually (assuming the link light is on of course)

Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

I forgot to ask if you have the latest firmware installed. and XAP is right. You could always assign the address manually.

Profile photo of I am
    I am
    Participant

Well I tried unplugging my DBX and using its cable then connecting my QU 24 with the cable I no works then powering up the board. It sees nothing. I believe it should allocate an ip address but nothing.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Do you get link lights? do you have any logs?

I’d be tempted to put a network hub (or a switch with a mirror port) and watch whether any network activity takes place with wireshark.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

When you say the Qu-24 sees nothing I assume you are looking at the Setup / Utility screen? This is where the mixer would display the received DHCP address. If nothing is displayed then check the router DHCP settings as others have suggested.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.