No bass on web browser

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting No bass on web browser

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of E-Klozion E-Klozion 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of E-Klozion
    E-Klozion
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I use my sq as audio interface on my computer (windows 10), when I’m playing sound on my DAW with sq asio output the sound is good but on webbrowsers there is no bass on sound.
    I noticed there is the same problem when I use MME output on other software like (adobe premiere or after effet).
    Any ideas please ?
    Thanks in advance

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@E-Klozion

I would suggest checking your Windows audio settings (possibly right click on the speaker icon in the system tray, go to sound settings the use the link to get to the ‘Sound Control Panel’).
    There may be other things going on between the browser/applications and the SQ too, look out for any mentions of 2.1 or surround sound where you may be sending a stereo signal without the bass (that Windows is sending separately somewhere else).
    The reason for thinking its something in the Windows settings is that when using ASIO, you access the device directly from the DAW/application but any of the WDM/MME options go through Windows first.

Hope this helps!
    Keith.

E-Klozion
    Participant

Thank you Keith for your answer, I’ll test and tell you if it works.
    Have a good day

E-Klozion
    Participant

That works !!
    I disabled the checkbox “Disable all enhancements”
    Thank you very much 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.