No audio signal from input. (Followed Quick Start Guide.)

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting No audio signal from input. (Followed Quick Start Guide.)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kd
    Kd
    Participant

Hey everyone!! First time poster here and a brand spanking new user of the machine.

I’m having trouble getting signal to the board. I have connected a mic to one of the inputs (eg. Local Port 2) then tried to set the preamp gain. No signal is getting received unless I turn on Phantom Power on. This is a regular vocal mic (sm58) and shouldn’t need a Phantom power.

I tried this with all the ports and even the talk back mic port. No bueno. I made sure the local port is set to proper input for each track.

Funny though, I get signal from the Dx168 fine and works as just as it should.

Do I have a faulty machine?? 🙁 I am thinking of doing a hard reset (factory settings) but I figured I’ll ask the forum first.

Thank you!!

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi KD,

This certainly doesn’t sound right. Please contact support.allen-heath.com for assistance.

Thanks! Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.