New touchscreen SBC unable to connect to mix rack or surface

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting New touchscreen SBC unable to connect to mix rack or surface

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anatolii1976 Anatolii1976 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of selting
    selting
    Participant

I am going to take a chance that someone may be able to help me with my iLive 144 touch screen. From the forums, it was acting like the BIOS battery (CR3032) was bad as it would not always boot the touchscreen, and it would not even hold the date and time. I replaced the battery and now it always boots up, but I can only see the display on the VGA monitor. The touch screen portion works, but I have to guess where the buttons are on the white touchscreen. From the forums, I know that I have to set the touchscreen resolution in the BIOS setup, but I don’t seem to find an option to do so. I do find an option to select the video type, but the options I have are EGA/VGA; CGA 40; CGA 80; and MONO. Does anyone have an idea of where I would find the ability to set the screen resolution to 800×600? I believe that is the only thing I have to do yet to get my touchscreen back.

Profile photo of dymondaudio
    dymondaudio
    Participant

There should be an option to change the screen resolution in the bios of the SBC, are you able to access the bios?

Profile photo of Simon V.
    Simon V.
    Participant

Hi dymonaudio, please let me know how you could get to the CLI from “Unable to Connect” screen.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Simon
    your SBC is not qualified in the first place… you have to install the eCOS

Profile photo of jackson eletronica
    jackson eletronica
    Participant

Hello friend, I have a problem like yours, I changed my sbc and I can’t connect to the t112 or ird 48 surface, could you tell me how you solved your problem, thanks

SteffenR
    Participant

you should contact A&H support

Support

jackson eletronica
    Participant

SteffenR thanks for the reply, but the support in brazil is terrible, you could help me, how to install the ecos.

jackson eletronica
    Participant

my new and the same original brand sbc advantech PCM-9362NC, but does not connect with surface or idr

SteffenR
    Participant

I highly recommend you to contact the A&H support in UK
    I think they will help with the needed steps

I never did this by myself, just heard about a repair service did this, but these are not in service anymore

Profile photo of Joel
    Joel
    Participant

Hey there, It looks like I’m having a similar problem to you, only i’ve only changed the battery and just reset the bios so now it boots fine, but is not connecting to the mix rack. Any chance you could help me figure out how to change the settings in the command prompt like you did?

Profile photo of Ardian
    Ardian
    Participant

I can help you get SBC connected again, and I can also enter the root menu to configure SBC for I Live,
    WhatsApp +6281229445410

Profile photo of Anatolii1976
    Anatolii1976
    Participant

Hello! I had the same problem with the console and touch screen after replacing the bios battery. Please help me! How did you manage to log in to linux and the command line to create network settings for the touchscreen. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.