New softkey function: view page *

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions New softkey function: view page *

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Please add the possibility to fast-access a specific screen by defining a soft-key!
    Touring with a particular band requires fast access to FX Slot 3 (for example) or than the GEQ of MIX4. Having a softkey that navigates directly to this screen (even not in “processing view”) could be really helpful!

Profile photo of gmckinnell
    gmckinnell
    Participant

I agree this is a good idea. I’d like to be able to use this to jump quickly to the RTA or input meters view. Quick access to FX racks could also be useful.

eotsskleet
    Participant

Well A&H did a really good job in fast access to the most of the pages! Meter-Page is already only 1 klick! Rta max. 2!

But especially GEQ of a specific mix (incl. fader-flip) would be awesome!

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

This would be good. The FX thing is mostly available already though, selecting the send mix or return channel will take the screen to that FX engine as long as the screen is in “Processing” mode, which it normally is anyway.

Chrus

Profile photo of plevrier
    plevrier
    Participant

Well, i would like to see that labeling is possible. So add a textbox in the softkey setup screen and show those labels in the main view instead of the big GLD logo.

i use so many different softkey layouts in my shows, so something like a simple label helps me a lot.

Regards,
    Pascal

eotsskleet
    Participant

it’s an old thread.. but i’m still missing it: Bookmarks for Pages to assign by softkeys (like the Yamaha Desks)

for GLD and dLive with just one screen would this be super handy!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

wow… Look at all of those soft keys on the dLive.
    I agree with eotsskleet
    Surely it cant be that difficult to add an ‘add to soft key’ to quick access a tab or a page! ?
    I’m really talking all the A & H range.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.