New products (DX-164W & Prime)

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions New products (DX-164W & Prime)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Has the Dx-164W or Prime I/O cards been released yet? I cannot find them online for sale anywhere.

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

The prime cards certainly have not.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’ve been told from the distributor that the DX-164W will not be available until next year – it’s being redesigned?
    Can anyone from A&H comment?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So far I haven’t heard back from anyone at A&H to find out the status of this product. No replies here or from support. 🙁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi All,

Here’s an update on these products.

PRIME cards – we hit a problem during testing and had to make modifications to the circuit. We’ll have another round of listening tests soon and hope to have some cards for beta testing in September.

DX164-W – current schedule is for production in September, deliveries from October depending on territory. The product was significantly redesigned compared to the concept shown last year, to cater for different mounting requirements (NEMA boxes, floor pockets etc.), power requirements (12V, IEC, screw terminals) and regulations. Thermal analysis and safety approval have also taken longer than anticipated.

Sorry for the delays but we’d rather have awesome products shipping late than mediocre ones on time!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thank you for the update, Nicola!

Profile photo of Zero
    Zero
    Participant

Hi Nicolo,

Any update by chance on the PRIME cards? We are looking at doing an upgrade soon with money that has to be burned by the end of the year and would love to add some PRIME goodness to our DXs.

Thanks!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hopefully we’ll see the DX164-W soon. My setup has been on hold for months waiting for these to start shipping.

Profile photo of RuneS
    RuneS
    Participant

And while we are at it. Why is the 164-wall(lcd) version and a 100mm IP controller only available for DiGiCo? Seems like a weird choice to snub dLive customers.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

And while we are at it. Why is the 164-wall(lcd) version and a 100mm IP controller only available for DiGiCo? Seems like a weird choice to snub dLive customers.

Link?

Profile photo of RuneS
    RuneS
    Participant

Just search for DiGiCo 4REA4.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Man! So DiGiCo and A&H really are becoming one? Look at that editor. It’s Director!

I’d love to see those LCD strips available for the dLive DX164-w!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Looks like the DX164-w has started shipping at least to distributors.
    For some reason, it’s MORE expensive than the DX168! That makes no sense.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So… anyone (like me) who thinks a self-labelling stage box with LCD strips is pretty freakin’ cool, please let A&H know by e-mailing them. They said they would look into adding this to the dLive family if there was enough interest.

Profile photo of mixJM
    mixJM
    Participant

What’s the price difference between DX168 and DX164 ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.