New iLive firmware V1.92

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions New iLive firmware V1.92

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of antonyja antonyja 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of antonyja
    antonyja
    Participant

We have released V1.92 of the ilive software suite, this is a maintenance release, providing support for Apple Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9, and fixing some bugs – please refer to the release notes for details.

Antony

Software Manager A&H

Profile photo of dshriver
    dshriver
    Participant

Here are the release notes

https://www.allen-heath.com/UK/Downloads/Pages/iLiveDownload.aspx?CatId=iLiveSeries

Version 1.92 – Maintenance release. October 2013
    This release fixes the following issues:
    Issue 590 – ME-1 monitor channel stereo linking was incorrect when using the MMO option
    card Aviom® output with iLive channel names and stereo link information transmitted to the
    ME-U hub via the TCP/IP Network.
    Issue 1170, 1002 – Option to sync audio from the modular iLive surface RAB2 Sync Input was
    not available when connected to a fixed format iLive MixRack. This option is now available
    from the surface and Editor.

Version V1.92 Editor now supports Apple Mac OSX Mavericks 10.9.

Profile photo of richardcooper22
    richardcooper22
    Participant

Thank you so much A&H for your prompt response to Mavericks support, comes in perfect time to use on a new Mac tomorrow, and seems to be working correctly.

I have no need for it immediately, but is there any word on compatibility of the TCP midi driver?

Profile photo of sraymond
    sraymond
    Participant

Well, I just got done with some frustrating troubleshooting with MixPad/iPad connection. It happened probably due to upgrading the iPad OS. I’ll relate what I found in case it happens to anyone else an also if someone can shed a bit of light on it for me. Updating to 1.92 on everything hadn’t helped at all, I just couldn’t get MixPad to connect with the rack for anything. Checked and double-checked IP settings with no luck. Found a free app so I could Ping from the iPad and checked everything.( rack, computer, router and iPad) Everything checked out with a good connection and no errors. Finally I happened to notice the rack had a DNS setting of 0.0.0.0 and the iPad had no DNS setting. Now I hadn’t really paid much attention to this as my understanding has been that this is only related to WAN networks and converting Domain names to addresse’s via DNS servers. I’m never using the router connected to the internet during shows and didn’t even think it was even needed in this application but when I set the DNS in the iPad to match it finally connected normally. Something in the update or new about the OS caused this as I hadn’t changed any settings in the iPad. If anyone can expound on what DNS has to do with an LAN or knows of an article with respect to that I’d appreciate it. I’ll have to do some more studying as now I’m at a loss for why this happened now.

Thanks!
    Scott

Profile photo of antonyja
    antonyja
    Participant

The TCP MIDI driver, is Mavericks compatible.

Antony
    Software Manager A&H

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.