New GLD Software

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions New GLD Software

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of John-S
    John-S
    Participant

Version 1.4

Any word on its progress? It was announced to be available at the end of February. Its getting about that time.

Thank you, John

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

V1.4 is now live on our main website here together with updated User Guide and Screen Reference Guide.

Enjoy.

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

You guys are awesome! SoftKeys also included on ipad app! wohoooo!

Profile photo of johnfrusketti
    johnfrusketti
    Participant

Tnx for the variable HPF slopes!
    Will the DAW control be avaiable also on Windows user?
    Good work guys!
    Luca

Profile photo of Silvermake
    Silvermake
    Participant

I have problem with iPad app. When I choose demo-mode, app shuts down. Same with One mix app. Not tried with the desk yet. Anyone else have this same problem?

Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

+1

app shuts down.
    J

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Mine seems ok. Have not tried on console but demo mode works.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Just tried my ipad connected to GLD and it seems fine. I did have to change the network to dhcp to get it working. Guess firmware upgrade defaulted it. Not sure. But works that way fine.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Brilliant 🙂

I have an event on tomorrow and I was going to set up some scenes for it tonight, based on an existing show file. The show file works on V 1.3.

I understand I can load that show file into the 1.4 editor, create my scenes and then save a new version of the show file to a flash drive, then recall it on the GLD after updating the GLD firmware to 1.4? Correct?

Thanks,

Chris

eotsskleet
    Participant

correct Chris! That should work!

Profile photo of pdherring
    pdherring
    Participant

I havent got the desk out yet to upgrade that but I have downloaded the editor v1.4. Has anyone else noticed that in the IO screens we now have the dSnake EXP in its own tab and more over it seems to show (on the editor at least) a 16/8 unit not the standard 24/12 or 8/4 we have all been used too. So does this mean we are to see a AR168 being released sometime soon?

Pete

eotsskleet
    Participant

Yeah correct! Sounds good to me! Maybe we hear something at the Pro Light and Sound next week!

Profile photo of pdherring
    pdherring
    Participant

Yeah that would be a nice surprise! Maybe upping the channel count too 😉 or is that just wishful thinking…. Can anyone else confirm if this is just on the editor or is it on the desk too?

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

The way the UI’s designed I don’t think there’s anything on the editor that isn’t also on the desk. I’d be surprised if the hardware allowed for more channels, but maybe changing the mono/stereo configuration would be possible?

It’s great as it is though, to be honest I was happy months and months ago when the “removal of unrelated routing information fader strips while in matrix mix” thing was done.

The question I have now is whether there’s an iLive 2 in the works, given that the GLD has been given even more of the features that previously differentiated the two.

Chris

Profile photo of Silvermake
    Silvermake
    Participant

I have problem with iPad app. When I choose demo-mode, app shuts down. Same with One mix app. Not tried with the desk yet. Anyone else have this same problem?

Problem solved. I remove and reinstall GLD remote app, and now it works! I think that some kind of improvement is done about appearance of the app. Now it looks like a little bit clearer… Or maybe I imagine it is better than the older one. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.