Network issues after update

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Network issues after update

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rick Rick 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Javi
    Javi
    Participant

I have been having network issues since I updated my Qu-32. Now the network is not connecting to my router. I went a bought a new one and it worked only once and now wont connect either. What can I do to use the router and the Ipad?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Sounds like an IP addressing issue.
    Is the mixer set with a static IP address or DHCP.

What address is the router set to, is anything else connected to the router other than the mixer and the IP.

If it’s not already set the mixer network to DHCP and see if the works to start with.

Profile photo of Rick
    Rick
    Participant

New QU-24. Put it in place, got Mixing Station on an Android tablet working just fine. For a few weeks. Then it just stopped connecting to the board.

Actually, the board is no longer making itself available for devices to find. Tried multiple routers, both DHCP and fixed IP, multiple cables, nothing worked. I even tried to connect from my Android phone, but the board does not appear as available there, either.

The only thing that enables the connection is if I plug the board directly (hard-wired) into my home network router. THEN the tablet can control the board, but it still doesn’t see the QU-24 directly, the connect only because they’re on the same physical LAN.

Is there something I’m missing, or is this a defect on the board?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.