Needing 10 outputs on qu-sb for in ears

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Needing 10 outputs on qu-sb for in ears

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dippy
    Dippy
    Participant

Hi all

This maybe a silly question but I am looking to get to 10 separate monitor mixes from my Qu-sb.

I was wondering if this is possible with the mixer unit as it is or if I need to add on the extender unit ar84 or bigger.

Any advice would be great

Thanks
    Adm

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

If you don’t need stereo mixes, you can use the left and right outs of the 3 stereo mixes as mono outs by panning channels hard left or right, or center for both outs. It’s a workaround, but cheaper than a stage box.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

You can convert one of the groups to a mix and send that to your alt out. Convert another group to a mix and PAFL that permanently through your headphones out. Works for me…

Good luck !

Giga

Profile photo of Dippy
    Dippy
    Participant

Thanks guys for this info

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

The QU SB does not have an ALT OUT per say but a fixed matrix 1-2 out sending a group switched to mix mode to matrix would get you to 8 outs, the headphone gets you 9.

The stereo panning works, just a little more to keep of what is going where.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

^ Yep, my badn mixed up the names. Sorry…..

Giga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.