Need suggestions to make decision for mobile creation services

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Need suggestions to make decision for mobile creation services

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of garyh garyh 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of chrisedward
    chrisedward
    Participant

Can someone please help me in making the right decision about taking the mobile app development services? I want a nicely designed application of my online food delivery business for both android phones and iPhones. I have all the plans ready but I am not sure whether I should hire a mobile app creation company or should I hire a freelance mobile creator to get the work done. I need some serious help in suggestion to make the decision and I will really appreciate all the help that you could provide. I will be waiting for your suggestions and responses. Thanks.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Pretty sure you can’t develop an ap on the Qu series desk, or any other for that matter!

Suggest you ask elsewhere 😄

Profile photo of Ryan
    Ryan
    Participant

Hm… user name is ChrisEdward, profile says Christopher Gorham (actor with at least some fame)… and the link in the post is to a specific company that doesn’t even appear in the first page of Google search results when looking using the key word filled title they have on their home page. Seems like an attempt at a subtle ad/spam.

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

A subtle attempt?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.