Need help with Cue outs from Ableton through Qu-Pac

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration Need help with Cue outs from Ableton through Qu-Pac

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andreas Andreas 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of P-dubs
    P-dubs
    Participant

Hey, all.. I’ve got 2 big questions:

1. I’m stuck with trying to figure out how to route audio out of Ableton’s Cue Outs to the stereo output 9/10 on the Qu-Pac.

I’ve tried every configuration that I can think of, and I’ve exhausted my internet searches.

Has anybody got this working?

The main outs from Ableton run out of the mac on 17/18 in the usb stream.
    I want the cue outs to go out 9/10 on the physical outputs, but the signal doesn’t reach that output.

2. Also, I want to route some of the sends out stereo outputs 7/8 and 5/6, but I can’t seem to get that working, either, even when using the ‘external audio effect’ within ableton.

Are any of you successfully doing this, and how can I do it, too?

Thank you!!
    -dustin.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Ableton or not: You can not route any audio directly to a mix output.
    Your DAW sends audio streams which show up on a particular channel. Ensure that input routing is set to USB for that channel.
    To feed a particular channel to a Mix, the channel needs to be assigned to that mix first and set channel level accordingly. You may also want to set the mix feed to pre-fader, otherwise the mix level depends on LR fader for that channel.
    Same for other Mix outputs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.