Need Assistance on my QU 24

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Need Assistance on my QU 24

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mr B Mr B 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mr B
    Mr B
    Participant

Hi everyone.
    im kinda new in this platform and my question goes as follow,
    we recently upgraded our sound system with a QU24 and i late found that the software was like old version which i upgraded to latest one. my concern is, since that upgrade i have noticed that there is no signal from the mix outputs that feeds the powered monitor on the stage. please assist if anyone cane relate to this ussue
    and secondly, how can send a dedicated channels to a specific Mix output? like for instance if we want to give the pianist feedback of his two keyboards on a monitor that is in front of him without him being fed with all the sound coming from the main L/R.
    Thank you and would appreciate your assistance

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

Make sure the master fader for each mix is up, and that they aren’t muted.

With your mix selected with the buttons on the right, press and hold the assign button at the far left. Any sel button lit up on the channel strip indicates that that channel is assigned to that mix. While still holding down the assign button, pressing any channel sel button will toggle that channel in or out in the mix.

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Check your IO (routing) page to see what is assigned to each output.

Use a dedicated mix out for your pianist, and then select that mix key on the right hand side of the console, and turn up what he needs to hear. When finished return to your LR mix.

Profile photo of Mr B
    Mr B
    Participant

thank you so much for your prompt answer. any idea on why there is no output from the mix output?

Profile photo of Bear
    Bear
    Participant

are you using the D-Snake ?

Profile photo of Mr B
    Mr B
    Participant

Hi. no we are just using the mixer direct with main amplifier for the house speakers and 3 powered monitors for the choir and the instrumentalists. its just a simple connection

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.