My Qu-Pac Rack

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions My Qu-Pac Rack

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex Alex 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Feeling pretty excited !! . Finally finished my customised Qu-Rack (Solo Pianist/Vocalist upto 5 piece Band)
    6 RU shallow Rack including built in Sennheiser XS Wireless Mic, Logitech Bluetooth Adaptor, Apple Express and a customised soldered up 1.2m XLR Snake which folds in the bottom of the rack (3 XlRs Out L,R and Mix1 and 4 XLR in.) I’ve also got two 3.5mm stereo leads permanently hooked up. All this saves me 5-10minutes setting up/packing down.

Oh, I’ve also glued a 12v LED strip under the top shelf rack for downlight on the Qu-Pac. This is really handy in dark venues when i need to find the basic buttons. I’ve soldered a little switch in the back of the 4 pin XLR plug to turn lights on/off.
    I’m using Qu-Pad for 90% of my adjustments but sometimes I like to use the Qu-Pacs controllers especially when it’s right next to me (Mainly piano bar gigs) . I’ve mounted the Router/Logitech Bluetooth ontop of the wireless receiver which sits inside the top shelf and can also be pulled out and placed ontop of the rack. I didn’t need to pull it out as the reception seems pretty good with the router inside the case.

The Logitech Bluetooth is awesome as I play all my tracks wirelessly. Also great for a guest to play back some music through their device. Hardly any setting up to be done.

Feel free to share your rack
    Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Another shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.