My new QU-PAC – couple of questions…

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions My new QU-PAC – couple of questions…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of debzdoodle debzdoodle 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

I have been using the QU16 for almost 2 years – love it. I just got a QU-PAC for back-up and shows where I don’t reed my full mixer rack. Found my way around very quickly due to being very familiar with the QU16 but getting confused about a few things. I have checked the manuals but cannot find what I need…..
    1) Cannot find a way to program thé ‘sel 1-16’ buttons and
    2) Unsure why I would choose between QU-Control, custom channel setup or ‘sel 1-16’.

Could someone more familiar with the QU-PAC answer my questions for me?

Thank you

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

1) imagine it as a bank with only the custom strip available. Custom strip screen is where you set it up.

2) for quick access to commonly used specific controls. It probably makes more sense in installs, or for providing an a monitor mix to the drummer or something? Covers lots of niche use cases.

debzdoodle
    Participant

I appreciate the info mervaka – thank you!

Profile photo of David Haughton
    David Haughton
    Keymaster

Hi Debz, as Mervaka says, the Sel buttons correspond to what has been setup in the custom layer.
    The Custom Layer is configured Channel 1-16 by default, but any combination of inputs or mixes can be assigned to this page as with the other Qu models.
    Go to Setup > Control > Custom Layer to change channels shown here and use the rotary control to select the required channel for the available slot.

We have a tutorial video for Qu-Pac and Qu-Control on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kCfYwjxxc
    This might be useful!

Let us know if you have any more questions.

debzdoodle
    Participant

Thanks Harry… I wa able to set up the ‘sel’ buttons in the custom layer. I will be checking out the video also …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.