My loved QU16 is getting to end of life? What now?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions My loved QU16 is getting to end of life? What now?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mfk0815 Mfk0815 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

@mfk0815 No thanks, if the venue has x/m32 ore wing, ik go the the van and take the sq5.

The rta overlay is a thing, i had never mised this, large venue i always travel with smaart.

FX engine is ok the sq, if you need more fx, something else has gone wrong.

For the service, ampco in the Netherlands provide more than good service.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

@Showtime
    Fine for you, some of your arguments I will put to the category „personal taste“, like which console you prefer or whether some effects are ok or not for you. Using Smaart is an option for you but I doubt that users in the questionable price category are used to spend extra 600-1000$ and maybe also some money for a suitable training to get a simple RTA overlay on EQs replacement. And yes, the support of A&H in my country (Atec Pro)is ok, but I do not have any experience with the support of Musictribe since I never needed any support in the last 8+ years.
    But it is ok, if you prefer A&H. I do not want to force people to go the route with some competitor. I wanted to present here my a little bit distant point of view.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.