My filter buttons stuck!!

Forums Forums Other A&H products My filter buttons stuck!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of leopicking leopicking 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

Hi peeps. Im new. I recently bought a allan & heath xone 96 in december last year. Today, the 5th time using it ever. I went to switch my filter from low to hipass, and the button wont disable. Its literally stuck. I dont want to mess with it because I still have it under warranty. But I am just wondering if anyone else knows if ifs a common issue? Does this happen with cue buttons as well? I mean I really didnt push it hard for this to happen, Im thinking its a spring mechanism issue? I dont really know what a teardown looks like of a xone 96, but I saw a video where they were callibrating the x fader and saw the spring mechansism in that video. If Ny1 can help it would be great! Had to happen to me on a sat night. Im really annoyed. 1 because I didnt really want a xone 96, i wanted a px5, but their so scarce. And 2. This happns 5 weeks into owning my 96🙄 uhh

Profile photo of leopicking
    leopicking
    Participant

I have the exact same issue but with channel 3 cue button. It’s lodged itself stuck after a very normal, gentle press. How can it be this easy to get stuck?

Help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.