Mute Groups on dLive

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Mute Groups on dLive

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahjeff ahjeff 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

Kudos on the new dLive products. We’ve been installing the iLive products in churches, and one synagogue, for almost 4 years with great results. We have a T80 and iDR32 for production work and rentals and love the flexibility.

There are a few issues I hope were addressed on dLive.
    1. On iLive there is no one button press to temporarily release a channel from a mute group. I recently used a Midas M32, which allows you to do this simply by pressing the channel mute.
    2. The close grouping of the 4 small Mute, PFL, Mix and Select buttons makes it easy to hit the Mute button when you’re going for the PFL or
    Mix. It appears this has been changed, but some Hi-Rez photos would help immensely in seeing these details. Regrettably I won’t be at InfoComm to see it up close and personal.
    3. Have the talkback mic and headphone connectors been moved to under the armrest?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

1. this is a philosopical question, but will be handy

3. at least the headphone connectors are under the arm rest as the symbols on the surface imply

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi

1. I’m not sure how this would work; the channel and DCA mutes are separate, so if you press the mute key while a channel is muted by a DCA group, that channel will then remain muted once the DCA mute is released. There’s no way currently to momentarily remove a channel from a DCA group by holding a button.

2. You can see reasonably well in the front page of the brochure here that the mute key is now larger, and separated out from the other channel strip buttons. This matches what we did on GLD, based on feedback from iLive users.

3. The headphone sockets are under the arm rest. There is one at each end of the desk for the 5000 and 7000 sizes, and the 3000 size has one socket towards the left hand side, again under the arm rest.

– Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.