Mute Groups

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tony O
    Tony O
    Participant

Is there a way to make the mute groups mute like the normal mutes? Problem is direct outs mute when using the normal mute but not when using the mute groups. So Direct outs going to MEs don’t get muted when using the mute groups.
    Thanks
    Tony

Profile photo of Jay
    Jay
    Participant

Tony,

– Select any channel
    – Go to the ‘Routing’ tab
    – Hit “Setup” and select the main routing window

From here you have more global settings. You can select the direct out source, if it follows the fader and if it follows mute. This may solve your issue.

However, be aware that “mute groups” are really just an extension of DCA’s with no fader – so it may require a “follow fader” to work which isn’t what you want for the direct outs to monitors but would validate the issue.

If you haven’t gone through and hit “setup” on every screen, I highly recommend it. Lot’s of hidden settings that are very useful.

Jay

Profile photo of Tony O
    Tony O
    Participant

Yeah I did that and it still only mutes with the “real mute”.
    So basically the mute groups are a rig job using dca’s I guess it’s like turning the fader down on a dca.
    So can we get some REAL mute groups sometime soon? It would be really nice.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Oh well… this the same as on iLive then. It really has to be fixed. DCA mute should impact the DO mute.

ddff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.