Mute Channel if unmute other

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Mute Channel if unmute other

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Swell Swell 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tirolermensch
    tirolermensch
    Participant

Hey Guys, i hope you can help me. Someone showed me some a time ago, that you can automaticly unmute a channel, if you mute another.

For example: Channel 1 with Settings for a Clarinet and Channel 2 with Settings for a Saxophone but both inputs are from the same microphone/local input.

How do i group them together, so only one can be unmuted at a time?

Thank you in advance,

Manuel

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

press both mute buttons at the same time

Profile photo of Swell
    Swell
    Participant

Steffen isn’t wrong, I’ve done that before on a show that I needed to share a limited number of RF receivers (same Input Sockets) but for the first part of the show we were using bodypacks and Lavs, routed to a Lav group for GEQ, later in the show we switched the bodypacks off, and used Handhelds synced to the same receivers,

Another way I could have done this was simply saving it as Scene1, with specifics safes and filters marked. and labeled it Scene Lavs, then Next Scene could be Scene Handhelds. Or in other words for your scenario, Save a Scene for the Clarinet, then make a scene for Sax.

Then for easy access you could use your soft buttons for Previous scene recall, and Next Scene Recall.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.