Multitracking Issues

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Multitracking Issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jordan T. Hurt
    Jordan T. Hurt
    Participant

I’m having two issues with multitracking:

1. I sent 32 tracks to SQ drive to be recorded, but only 16 channels were tracked. Where did the other 16 go? Playback only loads 16 files and if I plug it into my computer, there are only 16 there.

2. I tracked these while clocked at 96k, S-Link, connected to a dLive, but when I play back the tracks (clocked at 96k Internal), I get lots of random noises during playback on the desk that sound like sample rate issues. If I’m no longer connected to the dLive, shouldn’t I be able to play back the tracks on the internal clock as long as the sample rate is the same?

I’ve never had these issues until tracking via S-Link, but I’m booked to mix and track a large convention next weekend, so I desperately need help. Thank you!!

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Jordan,

1. The USB-B interface on SQ is 32×32, and SQ-Drive is 16×16, but the same USB patching is used for both (which is why you will see it as available in the i/o screen).

2. Please start a ticket using support.allen-heath.com so we can look into this with you.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.